How do you celebrate God’s love?
Helping you be a “Faith Builder”- One poem at a time: God reached me through psychosis. Imagine the ways he could reach you. The poems on this site, the different endeavors I attempt are the by-product of me saying. “Here I am, send me.” What will your response to Jesus be? He is healing my heart.
Slowly, my faith is being built. Writing the love expressions these poems hold, has taught me many things. One of the most important is that praise is KEY. With God being relational, doesn’t that make sense? Give and take. Weights and balances. We don’t always see immediate results as a positive increase as faith is being built.
What barriers are you facing if any? What areas of your life could be improved?
-Mental illness could be considered as a barrier. Not to me! I wrote this poem, “What Defines Us?” as my way of sounding a trumpet and proclaiming, “My illness doesn’t define me, my relationship with Christ does!”
Maybe you face something entirely different, Maybe you don’t even have a personal relationship with Jesus (Yeshua.) Feel free to reach out to me, or if you prefer doing some investigational reading, check this article out: How Can I Know Jesus? What Does It Mean To Know Him?
Poet of the Lord
I am a poet of the Lord.
Honoring Him with musical chords.
“Singing” about truth and love
Telling the story of treasures above.
Leaving the dismal in the past
For love and hope and peace that lasts.
Convince the world, one line at a time
That God makes sense, reason, rhyme.
I trust the Bible as my chief guide,
While Jesus’ Spirit dances inside.
Urgently gather the hurting and lost
As we shine the light upon the cross.
Jesus Christ our Savior King
Is drawing all those that He can bring.
By poem, prose, and shortened story
To receive one day His due and glory.
We are only one avenue,
That the Son of God has chosen to use.
We shout from the ground or churches steeple,
So gather round (God’s chosen people.)
Listen as the Spirit speaks,
“End of days has almost peaked.
Fight all evil with sounds of praise.
Remembering the God with us, of past days.”
Poetry that encourages a closer walk with God.
Not sure if poems are your “thing?” No worries! Check out our Poetry Index. to get a better feel for the way I write. (Yay, FREE poems.)
Or maybe you are ready to dig in! Well, there are four collections to choose from in our Vine and Tendril Gift Store. Get one for yourself and one for a friend. (Aren’t friends great?!)
Change your heart, change your life! With God, that starts with trust and believing in His promises.
God uses many avenues to help us with faith building
God may be using my poetry as another way to reach out to you!
How might my poetry help you?
- Through individual or group reflection, it helps us draw nigh to God.
- It can be a lovely way to worship God
- The poem’s can give a heightened awareness of God’s love.
- I have learned to depend more on God for guidance.
- My poems view things through a lens of hope.
- I write custom poems to help others cope with what’s on their heart.
- I have tried to tie Scripture references to the poetry.
Types of poetry:
Devotional /teaching poems -When we learn and hold things close to our heart, we tend to live it also. First, we learn, then we teach. Ignorance isn’t bliss.
Evangelistic poems -I evangelize through poetry and how I live. We all have our own methods. Keep it pure, keep it real.
Praise / Prayer poems -Having a heart full of praise and prayer helps give us the momentum to overcome obstacles. Evil tends to flee in the face of it.
Testimonial poems -Sharing how our life and hearts have been changed through our faith is pivotal in spreading the gospel. It’s putting action to our hearts feelings. We can’t help but share that through love.
- A life filled with faith
- If you were always “connecting” and spreading hope.
- Having a healthy prayer life, filled with praise.
- Feeling joy even amidst sorrow.
God can help you to do all the above and so much more!
How might God help you?
- Through learning to trust Him.
- He will show you what a Christ-like love looks like.
- Whether basic training, (milk), or advanced (meat), His Spirit will guide you.
- You will learn what His “no one can take joy is.”
- You will be offered life, forgiveness.
Shared through poems about faith, & love. Speaking about redemption, sin in our lives, how we can be reconciled to God through Jesus Christ. They are poems of purpose, power, and cheer. Telling how we are never alone and how we can claim God’s promises for our self.
The faith builder poems found on this site and in my books:
- Encourage you to realize how special you are in His eyes.
- They may help you discover your place in God’s plan.
- They showcase the attributes of God.
- How we can find healing, or maybe they challenge us.
- They help guide you toward gratitude, hope, liberty, mindfulness, and Christian purpose.
Overall, they are a celebration of God’s love
Connect with me!