Bible Poetry that encourages a closer walk with God.
Change your heart, change your life! With God, that starts with trust and believing in His promises.
God uses many avenues to reach out to us!
How might my poetry help you?
-This poetry is made to be reflected on individually or in a group setting.
-It can be a lovely way to worship God
-I have found that reading the poems heightens my awareness of God’s love.
-I have found that the poems teach more dependence on God for guidance.
-I have found the poems to view things through the lens of hope.
What types of poetry do I write in these collections?
– Devotional /teaching poems
– Evangelistic poems
– Praise / Prayer poems
– Personal testimony poems
Just imagine for a moment:
- Imagine what your life could be like if you had even the tiniest faith as in the mustard seed parable ( Matthew 17:20)
- Imagine what your life could be like if you spread hope to every contact you made
- Imagine what your life could be like if you prayed believing you would receive
- Imagine what your life could be like if you were a well-spring of joy
God can help you to do all the above and so much more!
How might God help you?
- God will help you trust in Him
- God will help you love with a Christ-like love
- God will help you tackle obstacles
- God will help you live with joy
- God offers forgiveness through the Blood of Christ
The majority of my poems fall into four categories:
Praise / Prayer- Having a heart full of praise and prayer helps give us the momentum to overcome obstacles. Evil tends to flee in the face of it.
Teaching / Devotional– When we learn and hold things close to our heart, we tend to live it also. First, we learn, then we teach. Ignorance isn’t bliss.
Evangelistic– I evangelize through poetry and how I live. We all have our own methods. Keep it pure, keep it real.
Testimonial- Sharing how our life and hearts have been changed through our faith is pivotal in spreading the gospel. It’s putting action to our hearts feelings. We can’t help but share that through love.
Shared through poems about faith, & love. They talk about redemption, sin in our lives, how we can be reconciled to God through Jesus Christ. They are poems of purpose, power, and cheer. They tell how we are never alone and how we can claim God’s promises for our self.
Our first defense is the Bible, but God also uses other means to encourage us.
These Bible-based poems encourage you to realize how special you are in His eyes. They may help you discover your place in God’s plan. They showcase the attributes of God. How we can find healing, or maybe they challenge us.
They help guide you toward gratitude, hope, liberty, mindfulness, and Christian purpose.
Overall, they are a celebration of God’s love:
These poems can bless you whether you are a man or a woman, a believer, or non-believerConnect with me!