God uses many avenues to reach out to us!
How might my poetry help you?
-This poetry is made to be reflected on individually or in a group setting.
-I find that it is a lovely way to worship God
-I have found that reading the poems heightens my awareness of God’s love.
-I have found that the poems teach more dependence on God for guidance.
-I have found the poems to view things through the lens of hope.
What types of poetry do I write in these collections?
– Devotional /teaching poems
– Evangelistic poems
– Praise / Prayer poems
– Personal testimony poems
Just imagine for a moment:
- Imagine what your life could be like if you had even the tiniest faith as in the mustard seed parable ( Matthew 17:20)
- Imagine what your life could be like if you spread hope to every contact you made
- Imagine what your life could be like if you prayed believing you would receive
- Imagine what your life could be like if you were a well-spring of joy
God can help you to do all the above and so much more!
How might God help you?
- God will help you trust in Him
- God will help you love with a Christ-like love
- God will help you tackle obstacles
- God will help you live with joy
- God offers forgiveness through the Blood of Christ